OUR SERVICE FOR OWNERS
Alpha Property Management is responsible for managing condominiums and individual properties for the Alpha Real Estate Group. With our comprehensive range of services, we relieve owners of the tasks involved in managing and letting their properties. We offer professional and technical property management for property owners and investors. This means providing comprehensive support and sound management of your property – professionally, transparently and from one source. Preserving the value and ensuring the sustainable increase in value of each individual property are always at the centre of our efforts.
Alpha Property Management offers you many advantages:
- personal support for your tenants
- management of the tenancy agreement
- reducing and avoiding vacancies through efficient lettings management
- organising and managing external services
- technical management of the property
- proactive planning and implementation of individual property strategies with the aim of enhancing the value of the property
- value-based controlling and continuous reporting
You too can benefit from Alpha Property Management’s professional condominium management service!
All condominium owners are responsible for managing the communal property of a residential complex. However, ensuring sound property management is no easy task without the right property or real estate manager. This is precisely where Alpha Property Management steps in to provide our customers with support. Our competent and experienced team can assist you in all commercial and technical matters. We take over all the tasks and obligations of a manager in accordance with Article 27 (1 and 2) of the German Condominium Act [WEG], always using the latest software to manage your investment in an optimum manner. Three points are particularly important to us here:
Our range of services in the area of condominium management covers the following activities:
General condominium management:
- convening and conducting the property owners assembly, including drafting the minutes
- conducting resolution meetings
- implementing the resolutions of the owner community
- representing the owners before insurance companies, local authorities and public utilities
- processing communal property insurance claims
- setting up and enforcing the house rules
- preparation of an annual statement presenting the “household-related services”
- preparation of a business plan with cost optimisation
- preparation of reserves for future maintenance according to the legally required amount
- managing organised, commercial bookkeeping including payment transactions
- using modern and professional I to meet legal requirements
- managing the owner community’s funds in a trustworthy manner
- enforcing claims in and out of court where we are authorised to do so by resolution of the property owners assembly
- concluding maintenance and supply contracts, etc.
- reviewing the concluded contracts to make sure that the contractual terms and conditions are up-to-date
- monitoring the structural and technical condition of the buildings
- initiating the necessary measures for the maintenance and repair of the communal property
- implementing legal requirements e.g. mandatory energy performance certification,
- German Drinking Water Ordinance [TrinkwV]
- inspections of fireplaces, etc.
+49 (0) 621. 49 08 29. 0
Mon to Fri: 9 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.; 2 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.